I want to order the comforter but I didn’t know what

Customer Question
I want to order...

I want to order the comforter but I didn’t know what password ***** wanted than it said Facebook , I want to go back and add my Facebook password ***** I [email protected] get back to it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

About a week ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I am ordering it or paying for it with pay pal and that wast the password ***** used but then it said to use Facebook password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want tp pay

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Which website are you buying your comforter on?

Facebook
No thank you just forget it cancel