The hdmi driver seems to be missing I am not getting sound…

Customer Question
Hi the hdmi...

Hi the hdmi driver seems to be missing I am not getting sound just the picyureon my surface

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10 suface 1 or 2 it the first model

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Tried evrthing regarding cables and plugging in another computwr

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

But i can see in the sound oupput there is option for hdmi just speakers and sound system

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com.My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Do you still need help regarding this sound issue ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

I never got a response on how to fix it
No I just want the answer I paid for

Thank you for replying back to me.Are you trying to get audio on the external TV ?

Using hdmi I'm not getting sound

In sound settings in control panel does it shows laptop sound and TV hdmi option?

Why did I not get a response to my request yesterday
Te
No I explained all that. The hdmi option is not showing up on the sound out option

I am not seeing any of previous questions you asked yesterday.I took the question this afternoon and i was waiting for more info from you.

What question. Can we take care of this now

I have to go now so i will open this to other experts so that they can continue helping you.If possible please provide the correct model of the surface laptop.

Sincerely,

This is a scam. Did not get any answer
Just the dame question. I eant my 5 dollars back
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you now.

Can you please go to Control Panel and click on Sound.

Thanks,

Kumar

Do you still want assistance?

Thanks,

Kumar

Ok gove me moment to get there

Okay.

Ok i have the spund box open

Great, under Playback tab, do you see HDMI option?

No only headphone and headset

Okay. Is the HDMI cord connected to the system?

I see the picture but no sound

Okay. I get it.

Can you please press Windows Key + R Key. Now type, devmgmt.msc and let me know.

Ok the device manager came up

Under Audio Inputs and Outputs, what do you see?

3 microphones. Input i guess
And headphones realtek
And dpeakers realtek. No hdmi

Under Sound, Video and Game controllers, what do you see?

Realtek high def audio
And 7 nlue tooth dpeakers and headphones

Okay. Its not there either. Can you please look for Universal Serial Bus Controller. Please let me know what all you see?

All usb drivers no hdmi

Quite strange. Okay. Did you check the HDMI adapter in other systems? Is it working fine?

same cable from yv to my other computer and hdmi works fine sound and all
Looks like i need to install the hdmi driver
Does the realtek high def handle the HDMI
then maby i should update the realtek driver. Wherecan i get it
Where you gone
whats the deal. You ask alot of questions then dissapear
but give no answers
What a wast of time you guys are pathetic
Call yourself NotEvenAnAnawer
I want my money back