I have a skypie a/c ID xxxxxxxxxx and I would like to call…

Customer Question
I have a skypie...

I have a skypie a/c ID xxxxxxxxxx and I would like to call Korea phone #xxxxxxxxxxxxxx but calling is not available because I put tentative close on this number. However I want to call this number. Please open the lock as soon as possible. I would like to call this number urgently.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I guess 5 months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No, I clicked button with my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not used smartphone. I did call with my desktop computer.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I am trying to reach skypie maintenance team in order to connect korean phone no. 8210-5144-3386 which has been locked several month ago by my mistake.
Please release locking.
I need to call right now.
Thank you for your effort.
***** *****