Mail is not sending or receiving on my domain email

Customer Question
Mail is not sending...

Mail is not sending or receiving on my domain email "*****@******.***" which is hosted by office 365.d

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

None stuck in outbox. There was a message which I have forgotten!! Sorry Bruce

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

Have not changes any settings, although a Microsoft technician deleted some files last week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks Pearl

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?