I cannot open settings or cmd. Settings. Razer Blade Stealth…

Customer Question
I cannot open settings...

I cannot open settings or cmd

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

Settings

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Razer Blade Stealth and I just installed Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Razer? What have you tried so far?

This just happened today after a reset.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

MS Edge won't work either.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 4 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager
  • Right-click Start and choose Command Prompt or Command Prompt (Admin) from the Quick Link menu. You can also use keyboard shortcuts for this route: Windows key + X, followed by C (non-admin) or A (admin).
  • Type cmd in the search box, then press Enter to open the highlighted Command Prompt shortcut. To open the session as an administrator, press Alt+Shift+Enter.
  • From File Explorer, click in the address bar to select its contents; then type cmd and press Enter. That opens a non-admin Command Prompt session in the current folder.
  • In a File Explorer window, hold down Shift as you right-click on a folder or drive. That opens a non-admin Command Prompt session in the selected location.
  • To open an administrative Command Prompt window in the current folder, use this hidden Windows 10 feature: Navigate to the folder you want to use, then tap Alt, F, M, A (that keyboard shortcut is the same as switching to the File tab on the ribbon, then choosing Open command prompt as administrator).

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

Okay, now how can i open settings?
RussellA
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager