For some reason Microsoft is showing up for me to logon. i…

Customer Question
For some reason Microsoft...

For some reason Microsoft is showing up for me to logon. i logged on with goodle after internet explorer crashed so many times. How do I go back to a simple sign in.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Internet Explorer?

Have no idea

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Internet Explorer?

Lots of things - should I try to update it - if so how do I do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I want to get rid o Microsoft -- I did not even know I had a password ***** I have not been able to get on line because i did not have the password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you getting prompted for a password ***** log in to your computer when you did not

have to do that previously?

Are you saying I need to update internet explorer?

Not necessarily. I'm trying to determine what Microsoft is asking you to log in to.

When I turn on my computer and want to get on the internet, I either click on the e(for internet explorer which has been crashing lately or I go to google chrome. Instead now when I turn on my computer microsoft wants my microsoft password ***** they never accept and I have to create another one. I get nothing but the microsoft logo and cannot select anything else.
thanks but no thanks maybe I need to give up on the computer I amd 77 yrs old and cannot keep spending money on this

Thank you. Don't give up on the computer just yet. If we can get your password ***** and you can log in to the computer

I can connect to it and set it up such that when you turn it on it will go straight to your desktop and you don't have to enter a password ***** all.

Can you tell me the email address you are using for your Microsoft account?