Want to scan a document and send as email. Yahoo. I have…

Customer Question
Want to scan a...

Want to scan a document and send as email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have desk to at home and my phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

When I scan from my printer it does'nt go to my computer so that I can attach an send as a email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

At this moment no

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Andy, Computer Consultant