I have been trying to change/update my paypal account

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to change/update my paypal account details.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

But the information i have put in is not being confirmed. What is my security number ...where do I get that from / Thank you

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your PayPal?

2011

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Probably not.... I am of senior age group!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Hi there, first of all I would like to warn you, to not share any personal information with anyone on the internet, unless you are 100% sure the vendor and merchant you are dealing with is in fact the one you would like to share information with. One way to make sure is to verify the links you are visiting, for instance for PayPal, you would go to https://www.paypal.com/authflow/password-recovery/ Follow the instructions on that link. The verification code will either be emailed to you, or texted via SMS on your mobile device. Depending on how you originally signed up.

If that does not help, you can always call PayPal directly 1(###) ###-####/p>

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.