I have and have had for a very time Norton 360 and I love…

Customer Question
I have and have...

I have and have had for a very long time Norton 360 and I love it. However, normally I get on to most all of my computer affairs via internet with the logo with the e with the yellow half circle over it to the left. A few days ago, I went into Norton through my usual method. I have recently changed my internet provider, so when Norton came up, I changed my email because of that, but retained my previous password. Following that, I was unable to sign into anything at all, including Norton. However, I can through the access by the e logo without the yellow half circle but I cannot get into signing in the usual manner into Norton or any other sight that way

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I believe so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you I put my trust in your hands

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.