How do I download my previously purchased books from my old…

Customer Question
How do I download my...
How do I download my previously purchased books from my old Kindle, which is REALLY old?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. On what device are you trying to download your previous purchased books?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Im using my KindleFire....which is where I want my old books

Can you please go to menu / settings (or option More) on your kindle, then go to the My Account option (or Registration option), then there, make sure to deregister / register with the correct email address associated with the Amazon account you've used to purchase your books previously.

- Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

I have already updated payment info and it was accepted....however previous card info was correct....
So what do I need to do to get you on my device to fix It? FYI...my old kindle is SO old may not be the same email.

1. Can you please go to menu / settings (or option More) on your kindle, then go to the My Account option (or Registration option), then there, make sure to deregister / register with the correct email address associated with the Amazon account you've used to purchase your books previously.

2. Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

What's the make / model of your computer, if you have one?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.