I am on my tablet but I have a Dell 2 in 1. I can turn it on…

Customer Question
I am on my...

I am on my tablet but I have a Dell 2 in 1. I can turn it on but I can not remember any of my passwoods to get into it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

Probably xix to eight months. I had been moving and the laptop is easier to use.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Not quite yet...maybe more as we chat

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Does your Dell 2-in-1 computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Do you need any data on your Dell 2-in-1 computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

I have a new printer that I want install in the Dell. I am moving the
Dell into the office and use the laptop everywhere else.
Yes there is data,
I wqas invited out for pizza.d

Thank you for replying back. Please let me know the followings:

1. Does your Dell 2-in-1 computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?
  2. Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
  3. Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

I am going to bed and I'll check back in the morning
My system is a windows10.
  1. Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
  2. Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?

OK, please get back to me tomorrow to continue.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. I'm available starting noon Pacific time. Thank you.