I bought a groupon deal on line and I have lost all paper…

Customer Question
I bought a groupon...

I bought a groupon deal on line and I have lost all paper work and do not know how to find it. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Which Groupon product do you have?

It was a 2 person tour for American Honors Brewery in HickoryNC for $22.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Groupon software?

I have tried to find old emails and I have nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It was between F

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
It was between February and August of 2017
I also had a different email at that time also. It was***@******.***
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Password ***** instructions have been emailed to***@******.***. This may take a minute. Be sure to check your spam folder and add***@******.*** to your address book to ensure delivery. If you still haven’t received your activation email, enter your email below and we’ll send you another.

Once you log into groupon you should be able to see your purchased groupons.

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

This is another special they are running at the present time and it expires 1/6. How can I print this and prove I have paid for this in 2017?
No

Once you purchase the groupon, it should be already stored as a voucher in your My Groupon section of your account. Once you present this voucher (aka groupon) to the vendor / merchant, they will redeem it, and claim it.

Basically, anytime you make a Groupon purchase it will be stored in your My Groupons section of your account.

Did this help you?

I take pride in providing quick solutions to your inquiries. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating and feedback. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.