I would like to check with you about my order. I believe I…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to check with you about my order. I believe I ordered 2 Cinema Series High Speed 6 foot cables and 1 6 foot Optical Cable. I just received 3 envelopes. Two contained cables and the third was empty. I thought I ordered

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My computer is a Wow computer designed for older folks and using Linux code.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

What are you talking about? What has that got to do with my order?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The reason I bought these cables is for a Hi Fi system and has nothing to do with my computer.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I leave it to you people about ordering the 2nd 6 ft. HDMI cable. If the order contained two cables, I only got one and a 3rd envelope which was empty. I just do not want to be billed for a product I did not receive,
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie.
Initially, it looks like you may be trying to reach an online store selling A/V cables.
This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service. JustAnswer is not affiliated with any online store.
Still and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't know how this happened but I appreciate your response. Sorry to have bothered you. I thought something was wrong
when the first thing that was asked for was 5 bucks! ill I get that back?

With your permission, let me relay this to Customer Support.

Done; "...5 bucks! ill I get that back?..." relayed to Customer Support through channels.
Please do not post a reply so as not to re-open the question thread.

Andy, Computer Consultant