I had support on 12/27/17 but the link given me to cleanup…

Customer Question
I had support on...

I had support on 12/27/17 but the link given me to cleanup surface worked but the updates would not take. Error message the could not complete update and undue updates

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you having trouble syncing?

Surface 000168642853

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Surface pro3 ms 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Your tech sent me a link a week ago but this problem been going on awhile. I never paid much attention.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I original contacted and spoke with Surface support about these driver support if the were of MS or were theyvirus.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.