I forgot my comcast password. I m trying to get in and im…

Customer Question
I forgot my comcast...

I forgot my comcast password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I m trying to get in and im not getting my email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Maybe on my iphone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Prob my phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

First, please open up the following link:

www.xfinity.com/password

Follow the on-screen prompts to verify your identity and reset the password ***** your Comcast account accordingly. This should do it.

NOTE:

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,