We were compromised and changed our passwords last night.

Customer Question
We were compromised and...

We were compromised and changed our passwords last night. I’ve

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Tried to log on to change our passwords but cant

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The system OSI on a ASUS LAP TOP

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

Modelx756u

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

No updates we have tried to change passwords to no avail I went tp cov

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustANswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

What exact issue are you facing?