My computer arrow as turned into a hand, which is

Customer Question
My computer arrow as...

My computer arrow as turned into a hand, which is compromising my work. Would greatly appreciate your help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Del. Latitude E7440 Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Latitude? Have you installed any updates recently?

Don't know what to try, except the "Esc" button, the delete button, etc.

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that the "hand" (a white glove) is scary.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Often times, when this happens, the best thing to do is to simply turn the computer off and on.

Press and hold the Power button on the computer for 10 seconds or until it turns off. Once it has turned off, turn the computer back on and all will be good.

Did that work for you?