I bought a new computer in 2016 with with Windows 02016

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new computer in 2016 with with Windows 02016 added. Last week when got on my computer to check my email in Outlook, much to my surprise there was nothing but a blank page. All my emails, folder and worse of all my address book were gone-nowhere to be found.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Outlook?

Do not recall, expect there is automatic up dates done when needed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

What happen to my outlook program and all it contained?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 1 month ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem with Outlook. May I ask when was the last time that you were able to see all of your data within Outlook?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
December 28, 2017
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, as I have had many Techs checking and in my computer-no one solved the problem. Also, your company is unknown to me.

I have worked on this very same problem a few thousand times. It sounds as though you don't wish to continue working with me. Is it that you don't want me to continue working with you or do you simply not want to use the remote connection?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My original email was to Microsoft to complain about the problem and I do not want to use rmote connection.

Your original message was 'to' Microsoft? We are not Microsoft. Are you on the wrong page now?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Well I guess I am and how did I get you?

You must have clicked a link or advertisement. Do you wish to continue or shall I send in a refund request for you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not wish to continue and DO NOT CHARGE ME ANYTHING and remove the charge from my credit card-now!

I will send in your refund request now. Thank you.

Andy, Computer Consultant