My computer was compromised and I need to change my password…

Customer Question
My computer was compromised...

My computer was compromised and I need to change my password will you help me please

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

How to reset a new password

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Samsung 00234-302301022

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Geek squad cleaned up my computer but advised me to change my password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you looking to change the password ***** your email account, your Windows account or some other account?

e-mail I am not going to pay $39.00
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Andy, Computer Consultant