HOW SO i SEND A MESSAGE TO CELL PHONE FROM MICROSOFT 10?

Customer Question
HOW SO i SEND...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

SAMSUNG aNDROID 7.1.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

BOTHING i DON;T KNOW H\NOW. i DON'T HAVE A mESSG APP OR pHONE APP ON MY pc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

First, I want to know how to I get a Message and Phone app on my PC in 10

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager
If you are trying to send a file, you can use DropBox. Or you can email it to yourself and open it up on your phone.
not to my phone, to a different phone. i have nether cobntact or phone apps on my pc
you didnt answer the question scam
Tech Support Specialist: Donna French, Programmer replied 6 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Programmer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a moment to review your issue. Is there anything else you need to tell me about what is going on?