I've recently installed a copy of office 365 and it won't…

Customer Question
I've recently installed a...

I've recently installed a copy of office 365 and it won't activate...

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

After installing the software it asked for my email & password, which I entered and it said licence not found

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I have my Mac and iPhone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, i've paid for the app and can't use it...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Did you purchase Office 365 from the Microsoft Website online or did you purchase it from another company?

I can't save work in any of the applications that I'm working on, or send via email

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I've already paid nearly $400. for the software, so I shouldn't have the issues I'm having.If its not resolved, I'm going to contact my credit card company and cancel the purchase
If this is not resolved in the next hour I will be asking for a full refund through my bank

Do you want me to send in your refund request? Nobody on this website works for free. I understand that you may have found yourself on this page by accident. We are not Microsoft. This website is JustAnswer.com.

I called the number listed under MS to trouble shoot a problem and this happened

You called Microsoft and this happened?

Do you realize that you are not on the Microsoft website?