An unwanted notice called Bug Splat has appeared on my

Customer Question
An unwanted notice called...

An unwanted notice called Bug Splat has appeared on my default page.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

How do I get rid of it? hewlett packard model Z200 i7, Windows 10 0perating system

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

The notice just appeared this morning. The notice is big and does not all me much room on the computer screen. I am typing this from my wife's

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Lenovo computer. Can you send a fix I can prin out?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete open Task manager, look for internet explorer, chrome, Microsoft edge or Firefox. If you find any of them select them one by one and click end task