I am a senior and not too computer savvy, but I'm trying.

Customer Question
Second opinion] I am...

Second opinion] I am a senior and not too computer savvy, but I'm trying

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I'm alwasys having problems with my email passwords--probably for security reasons.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I dont know that I've tried any

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Signing in to my gmail account. Yesterday, I could not sign in--error message said wrong password ***** I'm confused. By-the-way, I have two (2) email addresses

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you unable to sign in to either account?

You still there Verna?

Andy, Computer Consultant