Trouble is with google home on apple ipad mini. Where will I…

Customer Question
Hello my name is*****...

Hello my name is*****: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Trouble is with google home on apple ipad mini

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Where will I find it

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I0.1.1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

10.1.1

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Andy, Computer Consultant