When I bought my computer 5 yrs ago it was set up with my…

Customer Question
When I bought my...

When I bought my computer 5 yrs ago it was set up with my husbands e-mail address and password. He passed away several yrs ago & I don't remember his password ********@******.***. The telephone number is ***** the same. What to do??

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My e-mail acct. is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone number now is(###) ###-#### I do not have internet on my phone.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

If the account recovery options for the***@******.*** address were never updated

the only way to get the computer back in operation is to reset it and start fresh.

Can you tell me what version of Windows is on the computer?

I do not want a subscription to unlimited answers. Please cancel !!!

Hi. If you don't want a subscription, don't sign up for it. If you already have, here's how you can cancel it:

At the top of this page, click My Account.

On the next page, on the left click Membership.

If you don't have a membership it will tell you immediately.

If you do, click Cancel, type any reason, and click Submit.

It's that easy.

Can you tell me what version of Windows is on the computer.