I need to change my App Store password. I need to change my…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my App Store password.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I need to change my App Store password.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

The AppStore password ***** function.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!