I have not been able to get into my account. very frustrated…

Customer Question
I have not been...

I have not been able to get into my account. very frustrated and upset.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

24/7 ditto cam

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple MacBook Pro. No nothing about OS System. Please be patient I am almost 80 years old and not too savvy with the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What else do you want to know? I just want to be able to access the dittocam

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

The DittoCam requires you to have an active subscription on RushLimbaugh's website. If you think you already have a subscription, you can reset your password *****: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/join-rush-247/

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

I ALREADY HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION!!!! :Your website doesn't accept my name or password. I have been a subscriber for years and never have been so upset or frustrated by the lack of help and support and then you want to charge me!!!!
I am almost 80 hears old, not tech savvy and expected some kind of help and this isn't doing it for me.Can you call me to give help? (###) ###-####
Why do I have to pay for something I already paid for by becoming a member?
I am waiting for a response

Please fill this form out, and someone will get in touch with you http://help.rushlimbaugh.com/customer/portal/emails/new