I can't sign on to Office 365. it always says reactivate, it…

Customer Question
I can't sign on...

I can't sign on to Office 365.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

It always says reactivate

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It happens on multiple devices

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Trying for weeks. Talked to support. Case #*****

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Sign in to Office from your web browser

Tip: This is also where you sign in if you have a subscription to Project Online Professional, Project Online Premium, or Visio Pro for Office 365.

1. Go to: https://www.office.com/signin

2. Sign in with the personal Microsoft account you associated with Office, or the username and password ***** use with your work or school account.

Note: For Office 365 operated by 21Vianet in China, sign in with your work or school account at https://login.partner.microsoftonline.cn.
    For Office 365 Germany, sign in with your work or school account at https://portal.office.de.

Can't sign in? See I forgot the username or password ***** the account I use with Office.

After signing in, you're automatically signed in to online services like Office Online or OneDrive, and to your My Account page. Depending on your version of Office, My Account is where you can install or reinstall the desktop Office applications, and manage your Office 365 subscription.

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

That's the problem. They either canceled my account or changed my sign in.
I don't wanna pay for support when the support person I talk to is the one that messed everything up.

Sorry to hear that, I am not sure who the other support person is, but I am the support person that was able to help you.

i am not paying any more. I will discontinue the program before I pay more. This is a rip off.