I can’t log into pay pal. Ive changed phone numbers and Visa…

Customer Question
I can’t log into...

I can’t log into pay pal

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Ive changed phone numbers and Visa cards and I’m apparently giving my security question

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I need to access to my account so I can see it now and edit my account info

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager
  1. Go to www.paypal.com
  2. Click ‘Problem with login?’ under the ‘Log In' button.
  3. Select ‘I’ve forgotten my password.’
  4. Enter the email address you used to create your PayPal account.
  5. Enter the security code shown, without spaces.
  6. Click ‘Continue.’

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

I've done that. Pay pal says they do not recognize my email.
I have several emails still in my inbox with that address from pay pal so how can you send me messages to an email address you have no record of?
No I do not authorize $39 dollar. Paying you to take care of your own problem is a scam.

I am sorry that you feel this way, but think about it this way. Would you want a stranger, resetting your PayPal information? Whether you continue working this through us or somewhere else, I highly suggest you don't share your personal information with anyone, but PayPal, for this particular issue.

Why am I receiving emails from you to an email address you do not recognize?
I believe I deserve an answer to that without paying for it?

I am simply a tech on this side of the fence, trying to assist you. I understand your frustration, but I am not sure why you are seeing emails. Did you sign up using that email address? Or used a payment method that is registered with that email? I am now trying to assist you with a completely other issue. If you would like me to Opt Out, please let me know.