When I turned on my T V. the print out for The hearing

Customer Question
When I turned on...

When I turned on my T V. the print out for The hearing impaired is on. How do I turn this off? I do not need it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It is Sony

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Sony printer?

For a couple of hours

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know Set is about 10 yrs old. Bear with me I Am 88 and not tech savy

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 4 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

CC Button

1

Press the "CC" button at the top of the remote. The current setting appears.

2

Continue pressing the "CC" button until "Closed Captions: Off" appears.

3

Press the "Return" button to exit the CC display. Closed captioning is turned off.

Menu Button

1

Press the "Menu" button. Press the "Down" arrow key until you reach the Settings menu.

2

Press the "Right" arrow key to access the sub-menu. Press the "Down" arrow key to select "Closed Captions (CC)." Press the "Select" button.

3

Use the "Down" arrow key to select "CC Display." Press the "+" button in the center of the arrow buttons to select this option.

4

Press the "Up" or "Down" arrow key to select "Off" and turn off closed captioning. Press the "Return" button three times to exit the menu.

Tips

• checkWhen you access the Closed Captions (CC) menu, you can change display options and other settings to change the way closed captioning appears and works on your TV.
  • checkYou can turn closed captioning back on at any time using either method. Simply select either one of the "On" options.

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

RussellA
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager