Forgot my password for email and can't fix it up. No trying…

Customer Question
Hello forgot my password...

Hello forgot my password ***** email and can't fix it up

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No trying to log in

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Tel. no, ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't t hink of anything..just getting a new password ***** get to my email

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

What email service is it that you are locked out with.