NEED SOFTWARE FREE DOWN LOAD FORHAUPPAUGE WIN TV PVR -150…

Customer Question
NEED SOFTWARE FREE DOWN...

NEED SOFTWARE FREE DOWN LOAD FORHAUPPAUGE WIN TV PVR -150 NTSC/FM TV TUNER PCI CAPTURE CARD 5187-7619

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

YES THE RCA JACKS ARE AND THE CABLE LINE TO VCR

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

NO ALL LINE OK THE DRIVER WAS SCANED AND UPDATED TOO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

ANY GOOD SOFTWARE FOR THIS DEVICE

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 4 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

WinTV driver only

WinTV-PVR-150/500 driver

Note: This driver can be used with Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
Note: This driver can be used in a 32bit or 64bit system with less than 4gigs of ram

To install:

1. Download and unzip to a directory you will remember
  2. Run HCWDriverInstall.exe to automatically install the driver

WinTV version 6 plus WinTV-PVR drivers. Installation CD Version 4.6b

Note: This is a single file which includes the driver, the driver update, middleware, video decoder and WinTV v6 applications and all accessories. This file is larger than the individual pieces, but should be easier to install since it is in one file.
Note: this package is for Windows XP, Windows XP Media Center Edition, Windows Vista and Windows 7.

Installation Procedure

Step 1 - Software download

Please click on the download link from your products support page, you will be given an option to Run or Save the file.,
Click Run to start the installation procedure:

Once the file has finished downloading, the self extracting wizard will begin:

Click Next then select a path where you wish to extract the files (we recommend leaving this at its default setting), the Hauppauge software and drivers will be extracted automatically to your computer.

Step 2 - Previous software removal

If you have a previous version of the software installed you will be prompted to uninstall it, click OK to automatically do this.

The 'HCWClear.exe' application will start up and begin uninstalling the previous software, any error messages or notes will be shown in the black box.

Once complete you may need to restart your computer, press 'OK' to automatically restart your computer.

Step 3 - Installation of the drivers

After Windows reboots, you will see the Windows Found New Hardware Wizard, please select 'Ask me again later' in Vista or simply cancel this wizard in XP (it may appear several times, repeat this each time the wizard is shown):

Once you are at your desktop, double click on the link to the install application:

This will open up the Hauppauge install application, click 'Step 1: Install Drivers':

This will then open up our driver installation program and automatically start installing the drivers for your product:

Once complete click on the bar to continue.

Step 4 - Installation of the WinTV Software and other applications

In the Hauppauge installer you will now need to click 'Step 2: Install WinTV':

Select the language you wish to install from the list.

Note: If you wish to customize the install list click on 'Custom Installation'.

The applications relevant to your product will now be shown and will begin to install:

Note: Installing may take some time as it is updating other system components, please be patient.

Once complete click 'OK' then click 'EXIT'.

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

RussellA
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager