When i turn it on there comes a blue screen asking for

Customer Question
When i turn it...

When i turn it on there comes a blue screen asking for password,it was never there before,when i enter it then goes to my main screen and asks for another password,how do i get rid of the one on the blue screen,i only want the one

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I need to get rid o the first password,how do i do that

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its a dell all in one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It started about a month ago i only ever had to put the one in before where i want then this came on first i need to get rid of it,don't know where to start im running windows 10

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 4 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

If you sign in to Windows with a Microsoft account, you need to use a password. Your password ***** keep your account secure, no matter what PC you sign in to or what apps, settings, and services you use while you're signed in.

If you don't want to enter your password ***** time you sign in, you can create other sign-in options to use with your account, like a picture password ***** a PIN. If your PC has a fingerprint scanner, you can also sign in with a fingerprint. (Whichever sign-in option you choose, you still need a "regular" password ***** place to use a Microsoft account.)

1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
    (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
  2. Enter sign, and then tap or click Change sign-in options.
  3. Choose the sign-in option you'd like to use, and then follow the instructions.

Note

You can also change password ***** so that you don't need to enter your password ***** time you wake the PC from sleep. On the Sign-in options page, under Password *****, tap or click Change, and follow the instructions.

If your PC is on a domain, some sign-in options, like smart cards or picture password, might be managed by your system administrator.

If you sign in to Windows with a local account, you can choose not to enter a password. However, we don't recommend this—it's the least secure way to sign in to your PC. You can also switch a Microsoft account to a local account, but you can't use a local account to download apps from the Windows Store or sync settings online.

Hide all

To switch from a Microsoft account to a local account

1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
    (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
  2. Tap or click Accounts, and then tap or click Your account.
  3. Tap or click Disconnect, and then follow the instructions.

To remove an existing password ***** a local account

If you're using a local account with a password, you can delete the password ***** sign in without one, but we don't recommend it.

2. Enter sign, and then tap or click Sign-in options.
  3. Under Password, tap or click Change.
  4. Verify the current password ***** your local account.
  5. Leave the New password, Reenter password, and Password ***** fields blank, tap or click Next, and then tap or click Finish.

Now, you (or anyone) can sign in to your local account and use your PC without a password.

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

RussellA
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager