I have an Aegis Padlock drive A25-PL256- which has puked.

Customer Question
I have an Aegis Padlock...
I have an Aegis Padlock drive A25-PL256-XXX which has puked. It's making decidedly ugly noises. Do you provide data recovery services?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

While we do not provide recovery services, I can recommend a company that used many times: Drivesavers. you can give them a call and they will give you info on what can be done. give them this discount code: DS35403 . you can call them 24/7 tel: 1-***-***-****

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.