I’m trying to get into my instagram. The other day. My

Customer Question
Hi I’m trying to...

Hi I’m trying to get into my instagram

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Instagram?

The other day

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Instagram?

My Instagram name is ***** *****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

If you can't remember your password, you can reset it using your email address, phone number or Facebook account. If you're not able to reset your password ***** way, open the Instagram app for additional help.

Resetting your password ***** your email address, phone number or Facebook account

To reset your password, first open the Instagram app. On the login screen, tap Get help signing in below Log In. From there:

• On Android: select Use Username or Email, Send an SMS or Log In with Facebook, then enter your information and follow the on-screen instructions.

• On iOS, tap Username or Phone. Enter your email address, username or phone number, then tap Send Login Link.

Learn more about what you can do if you don't know your username.

Getting additional login help

If you're not able to reset your password ***** your email address, phone number or Facebook account, you may be able to get additional help through the app:

1. Open the Instagram app on your mobile device
  2. On the login screen, tap Get help signing in below Log In
  3. For more options:

• On Android:

1. Tap Use Username or Email, then enter your username or email
      2. Tap in the top right
      3. Tap Need more help? then follow the on-screen instructions
    • On iOS:

1. Enter your username or email
      2. Tap Need more help? below Send Login Link, then follow the on-screen instructions

More information here: https://help.instagram.com/374546259294234

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.