I want to renew my office 365 with a new credit card number.

Customer Question
I want to renew...

I want to renew my office 365 with a new credit card number

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My account expired today need to renew with new visa card number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, my previous visa card number has expired and your system is not allowing me to change the card number with a new card

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Please sign in to your Microsoft account here: https://account.live.com

At the top of the page click Payments & Billing>>Payment Options.

On the next page click the blue Add a Payment Option box.

Select the Credit Card option and follow the steps to add the new card.

Once the new card has been added as a payment option, remove the old card.

Then click Services & Subscriptions at the top and you can get your subscription current.

Let me know the result please.