What is the problem with that payment. A desk model MSI is…

Customer Question
What is the problem...

What is the problem with that payment

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

A desk model MSI is on the front

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

The transaction with coffee Aust has been queried by Paypal

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

About 1 month the credit card was changed, I have not been able to send the new card NO. The new card is the same number but the number on the back new, it is 739. If this is changed then I will be up to date. However I would like confirmation,Thank You.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else,

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.