I just built my PC a few days ago. everything is working.

Customer Question
I just built my...

I just built my PC a few days ago. everything is working. When I boot the pc up, all of the fans are spinning and then my GPU fans stop spinning a few moments after everything is on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

The Brand is MSI, the Model of the GPU is MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI GAMING X 4G, the OS is Windows 10. Or was you asking about the Tower Case?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Everything is finished. I've only downloaded some gaming apps and that's about it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Does the computer shut down or display any error messages?