Find: [email protected] Find:

Customer Question
Please find: ***@******.*** Technician's...

Please find: ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Please find: ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About half an hour, just typing it in as what I want to find: ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to cancel an order that I, an over-90-y.o. computer dumbo, didn,t really want to order

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.