How do I change my Visa card number. How do I change my Visa…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change my Visa card number

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

How do I change my Visa card number

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything, it took me too long last time I needed to do this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how do I change that number?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.