How to retrieve email from archieve. Live.com. Computer.

Customer Question
How to retrieve email...

How to retrieve email from archieve

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Live.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

ok
accidently archieved email***@******.***

You no longer want to do remote support?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.