How do i set the home page in Chrome?

Customer Question
how do i set the home page in Chrome?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner in Chrome, then click on Settings, then there, scroll down to the On startup selection, then you can set the specific page; that will set the home page in Chrome.
- Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

win 10 i have tried your scenario many time and it doesn't work

I'm sorry. Is there any error or message?

Does it keep deleting the website you set?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please try this:

STEP 1:

1. Click on the 3-dot icon at the upper right corner in Google Chrome, then click on option Settings.
  2. Scroll down to the bottom, then click on option Reset.
    - (Note: If you do not see the option Reset, then click on option Advanced at bottom, then scroll down to bottom again, then click on Reset.)
  3. Click on RESET.
  4. Wait a bit for it to finish, and check.

STEP #2:

- Once that is done, please click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner in Chrome, then click on Settings, then there, scroll down to the On startup selection, then you can set the specific page; that will set the home page in Chrome. If needed, close Google Chrome, then re-open it and check.