I want to cancel my PayPal account, as is was fraudently…

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel my PayPal account, as is was fraudently used

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I have never updated it. Tonight I tried to change my password.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Just following the directions. I kept receiving numerical codes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to cancel my PayPal account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello how are you today? When you receive numeric codes, is there a link that describes where to put them in?

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.