How do I download pictures, files from my e-mail to dropbox?

1/5/2018
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

You want move pictures from your email onto dropbox is that correct?

by the way, the fee I just paid earlier today, first time, $47.00, did that give me membership for free questions or fees are charged per question?
Thank you.

Fees are charged per question unless you sign up for a monthly subscription.

What the question asked earlier the same question?

No. But I will pay. How much
Actually, It has to do with drop box, setup. And now I need to know how to transfer files into dropbox. So you may decide.

OK, if you like I can offer you secure remote support and show you how to perform the tasks you want to accomplish.

Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Great, use the link provided below. Click on the Agree then download and Run/Open to start the remote session.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=29474495-7156-4106-9101-04320a497ec5