No sound. No sound at all. Notta nothing. A few days maybe 4…

Customer Question
No sound at all ...

No sound at all

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Notta nothing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

A few days maybe 4 or 5

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just fix it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you having this sound issue with a Windows or Mac computer?

hp

PS: You may ignore any failed offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me.

Let's get started. Please open up the following website on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/235916595
Follow the on-screen prompts to download and open/run the GoToAssist file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.