How do I disable touchpad when wheel mouse engaged? Lenovo…

Customer Question
How do I disable...

How do I disable touchpad when wheel mouse engaged?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Lenovo laptop with Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo?

Settings and control panel. Can't locate correct option to disable touchpad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know much else.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Which model lenova is this? Also what is the problem that is causing you want to disable the touchpad?

model #20369. I want the touchpad to disable when I engage the wheel mouse.

There is not a way to disable it when you use the wheel mouse. I can give you something that will disable it when you're typing if that will help. Is the problem that the cursor is jumping around?

It was working the way I wanted until yesterday when it somehow changed itself.

What is it doing exactly?