I bought office 360 with the ability to share it with 5

Customer Question
I bought office 360...

I bought office 360 with the ability to share it with 5 computers. it installed fine on my computer but I can't figure out how to put it on my other computers.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Computer is HP, OS is windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It works fine on the computer I down loaded to, but I need to add the program to another computer. Also and HP windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to know how to install it to another computer.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Please open up the following website on the other computers that you need to install Office on:

www.office.com/myaccount

Sign in to your Microsoft account when prompted, and it will then bring up your Office account.

There, click "Install Office" and follow the on-screen prompts. This should do it.

NOTE:

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,