I am trying to get my birthcertificate on line because I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get my birthcertificate on line because I have moved to Arizona from NV and they need a birthcertificate to issue me a driver"s LIC. I have all pertinent info and can pay whatever fees the want but tthey

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dont offer a payment method or phone number to correcvt any problems??

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Vital records online with all data several times to no avail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to get my birthcertificate from Staten Island New York Richmond County??

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

Do you still need assistance?