I CONECT WITH THE CABLE FROM MY LOPTOP TO THE TV IN ORDER TO…

Customer Question
I CONECT WITH THE...

I CONECT WITH THE CABLE FROM MY LOPTOP TO THE TV IN ORDER TO WHACH A PROGRAM ON LARGE TV. WHEN I USE TO DO THAT THE LAPTOP MONITOR SCREEN BECAME LARGE , BUT AFTER USING THE OTHER DEVISE , THE PICTURE PN MY LAPTOP SHOULD BE THE REGULAR SIZIE......NOW MY LAPTOP IS BLOCKED WITH LAR....GE VIEW

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your GE?

VISTA HOME PREMIUM

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GE? Have you installed any updates recently?

ALL UPDATES HAS BEAN BLOCKED FROM ONE YEAR.......NO UPDATES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

DO YOU NEED ANY INFORMATIONS ?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

When you remove the cable, does it go back to normal size?

NO.......ITS LARGER SIZE
PLEASE, RETURN MY $ 5.00 BACK IN THE MASTER ACC.
YOU ARE A FRAUD........I CANCELL MY CREDIT CARD.......