I wish to download a u. I wish to download users manual for…

Customer Question
I wish to download...

I wish to download a u

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I wish to download users manual for my laptop. Model x505B

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Asis Chrome Google

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

It's just about 2 months old... Excuse I'm visually impaired.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Try this LINK for your manual.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

That's the Manuel that I was looking for.
Do I understand that his is costing me major dollars .
?
I thought I was entering a free service.
I can't continue. Having major eye surgery for macular hole on Mon. I can hardly see at this moment and will not be able to see for a while until healing happens.

My apologies for the misunderstanding, but this is not a free service.